The easiest and fastest way to find something in any of our stores is to use the Search located at the top right side of each page. You can search by the name of the product, or features of the products such as manufacturer, product name, etc. If you're not sure how to spell something, use a * as a wildcard character. For example, typing in 'Ceiling*' will lead you to Ceiling Medallions, Ceiling Tiles, etc.
Typically it takes about 2 weeks for your order to arrive. It will arrive via UPS if its small enough to go that way, or it will ship via common carrier for larger orders.
We accept multiple forms of payment to fit most needs. Below are the current payment methods we accept: Credit Cards. We accept most major credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) both online and over the phone. PayPal. PayPal allows members to have one Personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment. For more information, visit: http://www.paypal.com. Check. Yes, we accept checks. To setup your order for check payment, create your wish cart and save it online. Then contact us by phone so we can assist with processing your order. Wire Transfers. We accept wire transfers for orders over $1,000. As with check orders, please contact us by phone and we will assist with processing your order.
Yes. All Spectis Moulding products are fully backed by a Manufacturer’s Warranty. Products are backed by a 5 year limited warranty. Please make sure that you install and finish the products properly.
Specits Products are made to withstand the elements, and if it is installed properly, it should last years beyond wood. Spectis is made of a high strength durable Polyurethane.
Polyurethane Crown mouldings should be cut ¼” longer when filling a gap. We recommend using a carbide saw blade with 80 teeth or more. If using a compound mitre box, be careful when when mitering angles for inside or outside corners
Polyurethane Crown mouldings can be glued, nailed or both. It miter-cuts just like wood and also copes just like wood.
- Apply a continuous ¼” bead of premium polyurethane construction adhesive along the back edges of the crown moulding. When applying glue to seams, wipe away any excess glue immediately before it can harden. Then once glue is dried, repeat if necessary with adhesive or filler.
- Hold down Crown moulding into place. Make sure it is tight against both the ceiling and the wall. By having both edges tight against the ceiling and the wall will provide consistency and a correct angle.
- Nail though moulding by using a finisher nailer or hammer. Finisher nailer will speed up the process of installation.
- Continue to install the next piece by making sure they ends butt together clean. Make sure to glue all joints. It is strongly recommended splicing Crown mouldings with a Scarf Joint. Scarf joint is achieved by mitering the joining ends at 45° bevel angle from front to back. On piece will overlap the other.
- If walls or ceilings are irregular, fill any small gaps with painters caulk.
- When applying painters caulk to fill in small gaps or holes from finishing nails, use a putty knife. To clean excess caulk, use a sponge or clean cloth. After dried, if needed, use a 220 grit sandpaper to make the surface smooth. This will allow you to touch-up or paint
Damaged, Wrong Item(s), and Defective Merchandise Policy It is very important that you confirm the product is received undamaged, from shipment, and is the correct item. To do so, please examine the shipping box and all contents immediately upon receipt for any signs of damage, wrong item(s) or defective product(s). All claims must be initiated within 24 hours of delivery. Please contact our customer service department so that we can initiate the process. Defective/damaged merchandise can ONLY be replaced. We cannot issue a refund for merchandise that arrives damaged, wrong item(s), or defective or you don't want the merchandise any longer. If merchandise arrives that is incorrect, defective, or damaged we will gladly replace it at NO charge after you take a picture and email it to us. We will then make the determination to issue you a UPS Pre-Paid Label. The Pre-Paid label must be used for replacement of the same item that was damaged, incorrectly sent, or defective NOT for refund or replacement of a different item.
No refunds or exchanges on items. Make sure that you are ordering the items that you will need to complete the job. These moulding items are MADE-TO-ORDER and are not stocked in any warehouse.
3WHAT IS URETHANE?
- Polyurethane is created by mixing isocyanate and resin. The mixture is poured or injected in a liquid state into Spectis's custom moulds. Once in the mould, a chemical reaction occurs, causing the urethane to expand and quickly harden. The mixture is kept under pressure in the mould as it expands to any desired shape. When fully formed, the product is removed from the mould, the excess removed, and given an exterior grade primer coating.
- Urethane or Polyurethane is an advanced building material that has amazing benefits vs. it's wood counterpart.
- Spectis Blocks and Brackets come fully primed and ready for your paint.
- Spectis is lighter than wood, but has about the same density as pine.
- Spectis can be used on the interior or exterior of the home.
- Spectis won't split, rot, crack, and is impervious to insects like termites.
- Spectis Blocks install just like wood, can be nailed, glued, or screwed.
Every now and then we offer coupons and discounts that will go out to our registered subscribers. With these coupons or discount codes you can apply them to your order in the shopping cart page, or you can enter them when you are in the checkout process. It is that easy.
Didn`t found answer you looking for?
Contact our experts
Daniel is available to answer any of your questions. Dan is responsible for the Overall Sales and Marketing.
Lisa takes care of the day to day operational duties.
Isaac is responsible for the Web Development, Marketing and SEO.